Customer Service Week is celebrated annually during the first full week in October.
This year’s celebration will be held on October 5 – 9, 2015.
Why should we celebrate?
Customer Service Week provides a unique opportunity for service and support professionals around the globe to join in the celebration of the important role that customer service plays in every organization.
The five core goals of Customer Service Week are:
- Boost morale, motivation and teamwork.
- Reward front-line reps for the important work they do all year long.
- Raise company-wide awareness of the importance of customer service.
- Thank other departments for their support.
- Remind customers of your commitment to customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Week is an international celebration of the importance of customer service and of the people who serve and support customers on a daily basis.
In 1992 the U.S. Congress proclaimed Customer Service Week a nationally recognized event, celebrated annually during the first full week in October.
Here are some ways for you and your establishment to celebrate:
- Put out banners, posters, place cards, etc. so that your customers are aware of the celebration.
- Continue to be the stars that you are!
- Pay it Forward! (Assist others this week – volunteer, etc.)
- Give extra thanks to those regular customers who are the backbone of your business.
- Thank customers unexpectedly. (Can you imagine the look of surprise on your customers faces when you thank them for your job?!)
- Spread the gratitude.
Always Remember — Without Your Customers — You Will Cease to Exist!!